5 Stunning Wedding Dresses You Can Find Now at the New Julie Vino Showroom
Sponsored by Julie Vino
Known for her sexy and timeless bridal gown designs, Julie Vino has always had a passion for creativity and fashion. After studying fashion design at a leading academic institute followed by an internship in noteworthy evening and bridal fashion houses in Canada and Israel, she established her own brand of bridal and evening wear in Tel Aviv. Julie has carved a unique niche for herself in the bridal market, consistently delivering dresses that are both flattering and hold a strong connection to the leading trends on the runways of Paris, Milan and New York. This distinctive combination of classic meets modern has put Julie Vino on the map, and now that map is physically expanding to Los Angeles with a beautiful new brick-and-mortar showroom.
As one of only two Julie Vino Flagships (the other in Tel Aviv), it is so much more than a bridal salon. It's a one-stop-shop for everything bridal. The showroom carries all three of Vino's lines - Julie Vino Haute Couture, Romanzo by Julie Vino, and Mimosa Bridal - as well as houses a few designers partnered with the Julie Vino Group. You'll find Ravit Avital's breathtaking bridal accessories like head pieces, earrings and rings, and Domenica Domenica's luxurious robes for the bride and her party. Les Dessous's 100% silk lingerie, and accessories ranging from ring pillows, garters and flower baskets by Creative Touch will also be available.
To celebrate the opening, the team at Julie Vino has shared 5 of their favorite bridal gowns available at the LA showroom:
1. Allegra: From the Julie Vino Havana collection this 3-piece gown includes a corset top, pearl-beaded skirt and cape with a rich blush tone.
2. (above) Roxane: Vino hand designed the pattern of the lace and embroidery for this gown from the Venezia collection, making it exclusive to the label. Available with a detachable skirt.
3. Lali: From the Venezia collection, this gown, originally designed for the Argentinian star Lali Esposito in black, became a worldwide success, inspiring Vino to make it in white for brides.
4. Marisol: The key hole back of the Marisol gown from the Havana collection is what takes this design to the next level.
5. Cindy: The flattering shape of this gown from the Paris collection is due to its intricate hand-beading. It truly is a masterpiece in person.
Make an appointment at the new Julie Vino Showroom today. Address: 7958 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048 | Phone: 323.433.7353 | Email: email@example.com