Gifts for Guests
1. Greet guests with this cotton tote bag filled with goodies. Choose from seven different designs (pictured in “Stylized Waves”), each in a variety of colors. Starting at $10, from Beau-coup Favors(beau-coup.com).
2. An ode to the sweet scents of California, Santa Monica–based Fleur’s “Soleil” candle boasts a sweet orange aroma with hints of jasmine and earthy geranium. $20, at fleurcollection.com.
3. Handcrafted by Santa Monica’s Kristina Kelly, Heartspring lip balm contains all-natural ingredients, including beeswax, shea butter, sweet almond oil, vitamin E and coconut oil. Available in coconut and rose, lavender and honey and more. $6 each, available online at Heartspring.co.
4. Nothing says Hollywood like the decadent rose-petal-infused soap created by Shawn King, wife of talk-show host Larry King. Lush scents include Bulgarian lavender, Portofino rose and others. $16.99, from Sleep Like a King (sleeplikeaking.com).
5. Cure post-wedding munchies with summer truffles and aged white cheddar rolled in puffed millet and stored in mini Mason jars. Price upon request, from Contemporary Catering in Encino.
6. Create a hangover kit by filling personalized pouches (starting at $1.35 each) with items such as Life Savers (32 cents), Chapstick ($1.80), tea bags (starting at 95 cents), Tylenol packets (10 cents) and Hershey’s Kisses (32 cents). Adorn each favor with personalized stickers (starting at $7.46). All items at beau-coup.com.
7. The Pixie, a pressed-juice concoction of orange, pineapple and strawberry, will give your guests a post-celebation boost. $9, from Juice Served Here, multiple locations.
8. Ensure your guests relax with this detoxifying lavender-infused bath soak developed by Los Angeles’ Nicole Granato, a health and wellness coach. $15, at nicolegranato.com.
9. These unique compliment cards boast inspiratiuon lines and room to pen a personal message on back. $5 per pack of 10. Add in a gem-toned rollerball pen, $10 for six-pen pack, all from Erin Condren (erincondren.com).