Pack 'N Go: Seven Honeymoon Essentials
1. Hit the beach in Olaya Beach’s “Carioca” bikini. Designed by Clio Olaya of Beverly Hills, the suit features a knit print accessorized with bamboo and metal hardware on the triangle top with playful tassels on the string bikini bottom. $184, online at olayabeach.com.
2. Oui Shave’s “Carrie” 14K gold razor set ensures a smooth shave—while keeping it chic. Paired with Oui’s citrus-scented neroli shave oil concocted from orange blossom extract and packed with minerals and skin-brightening vitamin C, the petite, weighted razor glides across the skin leaving nary a stubble (or in-grown hair) in sight. $85, online at ouishave.com.
3. Eglantine Rose Parfum, blended by Silver Lake–based artisan Erica Elizabeth, features tea rose, gardenia and Arabian rose with a heady top note of blood orange in a delicate, French-crafted glass bottle. $75, online at ericaelizabeth.com.
4. Slip into Naked Princess’s “Cara” lace bralette in hibiscus pink. Featuring stretch lace and a scalloped trim around and under the bust, it’s perfect under an open tank or low-cut top. Pair with the matching lace thong. Bra, $56; panties, $28, online at nakedprincess.com.
5. Shield your face from UV rays with Wallaroo Hat Company’s raffia “Tahiti” hat embellished with turquoise beading. An internal drawstring ensures a perfect fit—and keeps ocean breezes from stealing your hat. $52, at Hollywood Hatter in Los Angeles and online at wallaroohats.com.
6. Pattern LA’s cosmetic bag is perfect for toting essentials to the beach or pool. Tuck your sunscreen, phone, lip balm and more into this chic water-resistant poly canvas bag lined in hot pink nylon. $28, online at patternla.com.
7. Circ Cell’s Daily Hydration broad spectrum SPF 43 lightweight, oil-free formula restores moisture via hyaluronic acid while powerful antioxidants brighten—all while protecting skin. $50, at Gina Marí in Beverly Hills, ginamari.com; and online at circcell.com.
8. Give your skin a sun-kissed glow with Tan-Luxe’s The Body illuminating self-tan drops. Add a few drops to a body oil or lotion to give skin that warm, burnished look—with no worries about streaks or unpleasant odor. $59, online at tan-luxe.com.
9. 80 Acres Bohemian Rose perfume oil blends rose, orange blossom, geranium, ylang-ylang and a touch of pink pepper inspired by the gardens at olive-oil producer McEvoy Ranch. $26, online at mcevoyranch.com.