Caped Crusaders: Top off Your Wedding Gown with Style
(clockwise from left)
1. Sweep into your reception in Camilla Christine’s dramatic high-low “Ivana” cape, featuring delicate hand-beaded floral details. $998, find local retailers online at Camilla Christine.
2. Ideal for adding romance to a simple gown, Jenny Yoo’s “Ophelia” capelet features a wide bateau neckline and sheer tulle accented with Lisbon beaded lace appliqué on the elbow-length edges. $595, online at Jenny Yoo.
3. Add sparkle with “Lola,” a hand-beaded capelet featuring bugle beads and miniature mother of pearls with floral French lace appliqué. $1,390, at Andrea’s for the Bride in Beverly Hills.
5. Marisol Aparicio’s “Veronica” bridal cape boasts a beautiful lace edge with eyelash trim and a pearl button closure. $245, from Los Angeles designer Marisol Aparicio on Etsy.
6. Make a stylish exit from your wedding reception in Helen Moore’s “Greer” cropped-sleeve faux fur jacket in truffle (also available in ivory). $300, online at BHLDN.
7. A delicate lace pattern featuring a blend of white and off-white beading lends a romantic feel to Theia’s long-sleeve capelet. $699, from Mon Amie Bridal Salon in Costa Mesa.
8. Make a statement in Camilla Christine’s 1920s-inspired crystal “Daisy” cover-up. This handmade, silver short-sleeve crop top features beaded fringe swag, clear crystals and silver glass seed beads. $1,300, online at Camilla Christine.
9. Los Angeles–based Marisol Aparicio’s delicate English net cover-up boasts French Alençon lace appliqué with Swarovski crystals and feather accents. The wide, double-sided eyelash lace edge adds romance. $265, Marisol Aparicio on Etsy.