Wow your guests on your big day with something they haven't seen before.
Gifts for Guests
1. Greet guests with this cotton tote bag filled with goodies. Choose from seven different designs (pictured in “Stylized Waves”), each in a variety of colors. Starting at $10, from Beau-coup Favors(beau-coup.com).
2. An ode to the sweet scents of California, Santa Monica–based Fleur’s “Soleil” candle boasts a sweet orange aroma with hints of jasmine and earthy geranium. $20, at fleurcollection.com.
3. Handcrafted by Santa Monica’s Kristina Kelly, Heartspring lip balm contains all-natural ingredients, including beeswax, shea butter, sweet almond oil, vitamin E and coconut oil. Available in coconut and rose, lavender and honey and more. $6 each, available online at Heartspring.co.
4. Nothing says Hollywood like the decadent rose-petal-infused soap created by Shawn King, wife of talk-show host Larry King. Lush scents include Bulgarian lavender, Portofino rose and others. $16.99, from Sleep Like a King (sleeplikeaking.com).
5. Cure post-wedding munchies with summer truffles and aged white cheddar rolled in puffed millet and stored in mini Mason jars. Price upon request, from Contemporary Catering in Encino.
6. Create a hangover kit by filling personalized pouches (starting at $1.35 each) with items such as Life Savers (32 cents), Chapstick ($1.80), tea bags (starting at 95 cents), Tylenol packets (10 cents) and Hershey’s Kisses (32 cents). Adorn each favor with personalized stickers (starting at $7.46). All items at beau-coup.com.
7. The Pixie, a pressed-juice concoction of orange, pineapple and strawberry, will give your guests a post-celebation boost. $9, from Juice Served Here, multiple locations.
8. Ensure your guests relax with this detoxifying lavender-infused bath soak developed by Los Angeles’ Nicole Granato, a health and wellness coach. $15, at nicolegranato.com.
9. These unique compliment cards boast inspiratiuon lines and room to pen a personal message on back. $5 per pack of 10. Add in a gem-toned rollerball pen, $10 for six-pen pack, all from Erin Condren (erincondren.com).