Come and get your yoga on while mini goats graze, play and jump around (or on) you! Goat Yoga is an interactive yoga class that helps you get Zen with goats. Classes are suitable for beginners or experienced yogis looking to practice in a new setting. Great fun for those new to yoga or those who need more baby goats in their life! After Yoga, there will also be a Goat Hoppy Hour with wine tasting from Saddlerock Gardens.
Know before you go: All proceeds go to Wild Women Prevail. Wild Women Prevail is a non-profit where girls experience healing and transformational life change with animals and a loving community. Please visit the website here for additional info.
- There will be set aside time after class for extra socializing and picture taking with the goats if you do not get the shot you want during yoga practice.
- Please bring a yoga mat, sunscreen and a water bottle.
- Be prepared for our mini goats to jump, graze, and take an interest in you! They are excited to host you!
- Please arrive 15 min early to ensure you catch a shuttle to Saddlerock Gardens for the Goat Yoga class. To catch the shuttle, you will meet at the Silver Airstream that says 'Malibu Wine Hikes' in the shade of the oak trees. The garden is just a 3 minute shuttle ride from there.
- Please only park at the below address. You will be shuttled to/from the goat yoga class & to/from the wine tasting area. If you wish to leave after the class, there will be a shuttle to take you back to your car. No discounts provided to those not wine tasting.
- Please only use Google Maps to navigate as other applications may bring you to the wrong address.
Reserve tickets here.