Whimsical patterns and hues make a bold statement for today's groom.
Sharp Dressed Man: The Groom’s Guide to Getting Wedding Ready
1. This navy grid-pattern tie adds style to a suit. $25, includes matching pocket square, from Friar Tux Shop, multiple locations; friartux.com.
2. Ike Behar’s sleek chrome cuff links with inset onyx squares are the perfect finish. $90, from Friar Tux Shop.
3. Nerd Skincare’s unique acne clearing formula, $85, uses powerful plant extracts and PEG-12 to help the immune system fight off pimples—without harsh benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Next, Nerd’s nourishing cream, $90, repairs skin and relieve redness and dry skin with potent blend of ceraminds and plant extracts. Online at nerdskincare.com.
4. Nourish skin with Los Angeles-based Skin Owl’s charcoal beauty bar, packed with essential oils (lavender, eucalyptus, cedarwood, tea tree and peppermint) to help draw out impurities and toxins without stripping the skin of its natural oils. $24, online at skinowl.com.
5. The Art of Shaving’s ocean kelp pre-shave gel boasts essential oils and marine extract to prep skin for a clean, close shave. It’s packed with benefits, including antioxidants to combat free radicals and premature aging. $30, from The Art of Shaving, multiple locations; theartofshaving.com.
6. Add a flourish to your look with Friar Tux’s blue floral print pocket square. $25, tie and pocket square set, from Friar Tux Shop.
7. Developed by leading man Rob Lowe, Profile’s 18 Amber Wood is a rustic cologne boasting Sicilian bergamot, pink pepper and crisp fig leaves, as well as aromatic and spicy blue sage, lavender and cardamom seeds. Back notes of sandalwood, sequoia bark and red Colorado cedar add an earthy finish. $85, online at profile4men.com.
8. Crude’s Scruff beard and face oil conditions facial hair of all shapes, sizes and lengths. It features an exclusive blend of botanical ingredients and essential oils that soothes razor burns, softens skin and combats ingrown hairs—all with a subtle woodsy scent. $20, online at livecrude.com.
9. The Morris Park Collection’s royal blue razor, named after the first horse-racing track in the U.S., features a combination of smooth handling with a balanced, lightweight handle, chrome accents and a Gillette five-blade cartridge. $60, from The Art of Shaving.
10. Lather up with a naturally antibacterial pure badger hair shaving brush that helps soften and lift the beard. $60, from The Art of Shaving.
11. Friar Tux’s charcoal textured fabric rosette lapel pin adds a fashionable touch to any suit or tuxedo. $13, from Friar Tux Shop.