For her day at Carmel Valley Ranch, Erin chose a corseted lace gown by Liz Martinez, paired with a sparkling headband.
Editor’s Picks: 5 Must-Haves for a Stylish Honeymoon
As we approach wedding season, most of you are finalizing the details of your upcoming big day. The dress is being altered, the RSVPs are rolling in, and the makings of your soon-to-be favors are strewn across your living room floor. We get it, most of the year’s preparation has led to this one day, but when the clock strikes midnight and the final guests say their goodbyes, your eye will be on the blissful honeymoon week ahead. With your flight to a far-off tropical paradise scheduled for 6 a.m., the last thing you should be thinking about is packing. To help avoid a procrastination panic and ensure your honeymoon is as stylish as the big day itself, we’ve rounded up 5 of our favorite honeymoon must-haves:
1. Stylish Swimsuit: The classic, high-waisted bathing suit is all the rage, so go ahead and indulge in a few extra margaritas.
2. Haute Hat: You wouldn't be a beach maven without one. Sunday Afternoons has a variety of sophisticated, UPF 50+, packable hats with unbeatable quality.
3. Classy Kimono: Light and airy, the perfect summer cover-up. Wear it over your swimsuit, a comfy dress or even with a t-shirt and shorts.
4. Sexy Shades: There's nothing more mysterious than a woman hiding behind a sleek pair of sunglasses. We're loving the modern collection over at SHAUNS.
5. Glowing Goddess: Some are calling Kate Somerville's line "the best self-tanner on the market". It comes in wipe form for an easy, streak-free application.