Deep, moody and forever romantic, crimson makes a surefire statement.
2. Add a pop of color to your nails with Côte No. 35, an intense burgundy hue. A favorite of Great Beauty expert Randi Shinder because of its clean formula, the vegan and cruelty-free polish glides on without any of the usual toxins and chemicals that permeate polish. $18, at Great Beauty.
3. Embrace the nontraditional with Trumpet and Horn’s “Cardinal Falls” engagement ring, an authentic Edwardian-era (circa 1905) platinum-topped, 18K yellow gold ring featuring a bezel-set 2.35-carat cushion-cut ruby, tucked inside The Mrs. Box in scarlett ($75, themrsbox.com). The ring is further adorned with a halo of 14 diamonds totaling approximately 1.25 carats and $13,750, at Trumpet and Horn in Los Angeles.
4. A perfect option to tuck into your clutch, Elde Cosmetics’ lip and cheek Rush in Impulse adds a bold touch of burgundy with a subtle brown undertone. The all-natural formula goes on smoothly while hydrating and protecting skin. $26, at Great Beauty.
5. Stila’s Perfect Me, Perfect Hue eye and cheek palette in tan/deep takes the guesswork out of pairing the perfect eyeshadows with a burgundy-toned blush. Curated to work with any skin tone, the pigment saturation offers vivid, long-lasting color. $39, at Stila.
6. Add a statement piece to your wedding gown by accessorizing with Kendra Scott’s “Supak” stretch, beaded bracelet ($95) and “Arleen” pendant necklace ($70) with a Bordeaux tiger’s eye stone. Both at Kendra Scott in Newport Beach and Century City.
7. For long-lasting wear, celebrity makeup artist Spencer Barnes gives his stamp of approval to Lord and Berry’s Timeless Kissproof lipstick in Blossom. The deeply pigmented lip stain is lightweight and nourishing (with all kinds of good ingredients, such as neem and sesame oils) all while delivering a transfer-resistant finish. The result is perfectly hued lips that can withstand all the kissing a wedding day demands. $25, at Great Beauty.