Inspired by the Poetry of Love, these shoes are just what your romantic wedding needs.
Sole Mates: Put A Fashionable Foot Forward In These Stylish Sandals
From soft saturated hues to chic embellishments, these fabulous heels ensure the walk down the aisle will be unforgettable. These five sandals are the perfect wedding day inspiration for brides looking for a contemporary twist on the classic white or a strong statement-making style.
1. Add a touch of blush in Stuart Weitzman’s Sunray Sandal in a subtle desert rose suede. On trend with a substantial block heel and a slim ankle strap, these heels are as comfortable as they are sexy. $425, from Stuart Weitzman in Costa Mesa, online at stuartweitzman.com.
2. Take a daring step and slip on Bella Belle’s Nadia pumps in black. Featuring hand-embroidered scalloping with a pearl-embellished edge and crisscrossing thread work in vintage silver, these heels bring a romantic yet stylish touch to your bridal look. $379, from Bella Belle, online at bellabelleshoes.com.
3. The Tamara Mellon Frontline heel is the perfect combination of classic and high fashion, featuring white patent leather with clear PVC inserts in the straps. $395, from Tamara Mellon in Los Angeles, online at tamaramellon.com.
4. Stride down the aisle in the standout Karalie 100 Sandals by Jimmy Choo in rosewood. The blush-tone sandals feature a rhinestone-embellished buckle and a ruffled ribbon on the heel that makes a statement whether you are coming or going. $1,050, from Jimmy Choo in Beverly Hills, online at jimmychoo.com.
5. The perfect accessory for a garden wedding, the lovely Chiara by Sophia Webster is accented with colorful butterfly wing on the heel. This ethereal sandal features white patent leather with mirrored calf leather and blue suede. $595, from Elodie K in Los Angeles, online at sophiawebster.com.