There are no rules when planning your wedding - this is YOUR DAY. But, this expert advice is worth taking note of …
All That Glitters: 10 Stunning Wedding Bands for Brides & Grooms
1. His & Hers (top left): Say “I do” with this conflict-free 18K white gold Bisou ring, featuring .25 carat total weight of French pavé diamonds, $1,575. For the groom, slip on the 18K white gold Celtic eternity knot band. $1,450, Both from Brilliant Earth in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
2. His & His (top right): Bring the bling with these striking Royalty bands, made with flawless diamonds. Customize the bands by selecting stone size and color, like this band of black diamonds. Starting at $4,595 each, from Jason of Beverly Hills.
3. His & Hers (center): Top: Add something blue for the groom with five diamonds, .5-carat total weight, inset in a sleek band with sapphire accents, $1,899.99. Bottom: A carat of diamonds sparkle on a delicate, scalloped white gold band, $2.499.99. Both from Vera Wang Love at Zales, multiple locations.
4. Hers & Hers (bottom left): California jeweler Babette Shennan’s Budding and Fallen Gingko eternity silver, $310, and gold, $880, stacking rings are inspired by the gingko tree, an ancient Japanese symbol of longevity, hope and peace. From Babette Shennan.
5. Mix & Match (bottom right): Sarah Graham’s handcrafted unisex Pepple collection is perfect for boho couples. Top: The triple stacked and soldered ring features yellow gold surrounding a raised oxidized cobalt chrome center, $1,850. Bottom: .24-carat total weight white diamonds are set into a yellow gold band. $5,175. From Sarah Graham Metalsmithing Studio in San Francisco, by appointment.
All rings shown in vintage velvet ring boxes, $75 each, from Los Angeles–based company, The Mrs. Box. Colors shown are 1) Gidget 2) Winchester 3) Circumstance 4) Antoinette and 5) Cambridge