Look flawless with these seasonal favorites, perfect for prep or last-minute touch-ups.
Battle Wedding Day Woes With These 9 No-Fail Skin Care Products
Put your best face forward with these magical skin potions that will rescue troubled spots, blemishes and more for that perfect bridal glow.
1. Instantly illuminate and hydrate your skin with Arcona Celestial Activating Essence. Filled with rose, chamomile
2. Olie RoseGlow Drops daily radiance face oil is a blend of 14 natural plant and fruit seed botanicals that moisturize, brighten complexion, reduce inflammation, tackle wrinkles and even out skin tone for a beautiful and silky glow. $78, online at Olie Biologique, oliebiologique.com.
3. Get a flawless start with Jouer Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation. Lightweight and long-wearing, this matte, full-coverage base is packed with good-for-your-skin nutrients such as chamomile and cucumber extracts, hyaluronic acid, tripeptide complex and more. $38, Jouer Cosmetics.
4. Target the problem of dull skin with Circcell vitamin C ampoules, containing a high-performance oil that transforms lackluster skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. $160.
5. Shoo away puffy eyes with Lavido Eye Alert cream. This lightweight, hydrosol water-based cream banishes puffiness and moisturizes the area around your eye so you can look as fresh as a bride is meant to look. $49.
6. Play the long game by investing in Revision Skincare’s DEJ face cream. This lightweight, intensive skin-renewing moisturizer addresses visible signs of aging, from sagging and thinning skin to uneven skin tone and redness—with results visible after as little as four weeks of use. $140.
7. Shed dull skin and dead cells with Jafra Royal Revitalize Volcanic Micro Polish Mask. The dual-action micro-dermabrasion polish and mask speeds up cell turnover and unclogs pores. $45.
8. An all-in-one face mask, makeup primer and beauty booster, SkinOwl’s Beauty Whip is a wedding-day must-have. A single application delivers moisture, evens out texture and tone, and brightens the complexion, thanks to fierce
9. Draw a serene bath and add a healthy scoop of The Little Market’s Lavender Soaking Salt. Created by Bright Endeavors for Lauren Conrad’s nonprofit shop (which opened its first brick-and-mortar shop in September), this pink Himalayan sea salt soak settles the nerves. $18–$32.