“The hustle when it comes to being creative and the heart when it comes to the bride” are the forces that drive bridal design darling Hayley Paige, who brightens the wedding world with her infectio
Details, Details: The Best And Most Beautiful Wedding Gown Trends
1.Caped Crusader (pictured above): Allison Webb’s elegant “Ellington” cashmere Chantilly lace dress features an A-line cut with a strapless sweetheart bodice, chapel train, and floral embroidery with metallic and opal accents. Live the dream by enhancing it with an ivory tulle hooded cape with hand-placed floral embroidery. Dress, $4,975; cape, price available upon request; both at JLM Couture Boutique in Los Angeles, jlmboutique.com.
(Photograph by Maria Valentino)
2. Feathered Friend: Alexandra Grecco’s tiered silk gown is bohemian perfection, adorned with layers of ostrich feathers and accented with a plunging V neckline. Price upon request, at The Dress Theory in San Diego, thedresstheory.com; Lovely Bride in Los Angeles and San Francisco, lovelybride.com.
Photograph by Elizabeth Messina
3. Blushing Beauty: Anne Barge’s romantic “Abigail” dress shows off two trends, bows and blush, in one beautiful design. The gown has a delicate sweetheart bodice with draped gazar bodice and a cascading full-circle skirt with an oversize bow that flows into a train. $2,850, at Kinsley James Bridal in West Hollywood, kinsleyjames.com.
Courtesy of Anne Barge
4. Flower Girl: Waltz into a dream garden wedding in Oscar de la Renta’s ivory tulle confection that features an illusion neckline and three-dimensional floral embroidery. $8,590, at Oscar de la Renta Boutique in West Hollywood, oscardelarenta.com.
Courtesy of Oscar de la Renta
5. Training Session: Ines Di Santo’s “Liberty” dress promises a dramatic entrance with its textured train flowing behind a one-shoulder sheath gown, accented by a stunning pearl necklace (included with gown). The detachable train makes hitting the dance floor at the reception a given. $13,470, Lovella Bridal in Glendale, lovellabridal.com.
Courtesy of Ines Di Santo
6. Belt Way: Delicate and dreamy, Carolina Herrera’s “Gabriella” long-sleeved floral-embellished gown is cinched with a wide leather belt, bringing a modern element to an ethereal dress. $12,990, from Carolina Herrera in Beverly Hills, carolinaherrera.com.
Photograph by Sebastian Faena
7. Sleeved To Meet You: Channel your inner mother of dragons in Hayley Paige’s “Viva” Chardonnay ball gown with textural warped embroidery, illusion bateau neckline and off-the-shoulder Casanova sleeve. The cascading skirt is embroidered and has horsehair trim. Price upon request, at JLM Couture Boutique in Los Angeles, jlmcouture.com.
Courtesy of Hayley Paige