Pearls of Joy: Nine New Ways To Wear The Most Classic Of Bridal Accessories
1. Santa Monica–based jewelry designer Margaret Rowe’s bracelet features three pearl flowers accented with Czech crystals and rhodium filigree leaves. $445, at Margaret Rowe, Santa Monica.
2. Bring a modern look to your wedding-day style with Sydney Evan’s luxe 14K yellow gold and pearl large hoops. $2,200, at Neiman Marcus, multiple locations.
3. A perfect touch of romance, Twigs & Honey’s dainty crystal spray comb is a delicate combination of Swarovski crystals and pearls intricately hand-wired on a gold-plated comb. $145, online at Twigs and Honey.
4. Add a bit of glamour to a simple white gown with Southern California–based Camilla Christine’s “Aria” bolero. This hand-beaded piece features ivory pearls and mixed crystals with a teardrop fringe accent. $750, online at Camilla Christine.
5. Ranjana Khan’s leather-backed “Emma” earrings feature rose quartz, glass beading and mother-of-pearl accents. $325, online at Ranjana Khan.
6. Put a trendsetting foot forward in Bella Belle’s “Belle by Joy Proctor” flower chiffon wedding booties with delicate silk and tulle petals accented with pearls and beads. $375, online at Bella Belle.
7. Camilla Christine’s gold “Brienne” choker boasts ivory pearls and crystal details accented by a pearl teardrop in the center. $150, online at Camilla Christine.
8. Nothing says “modern bride” like these pearl and marquise Diamontage ear jackets by Margaret Rowe. $275, at Margaret Rowe, Santa Monica.
9. Embrace your inner garden fairy by donning Silver Lake artisan Erica Elizabeth Designs’ “Fairy Tale” silk flower bridal crown. This whimsical piece features hand-pressed silk blossoms strung with Swarovski crystals. $880, online at Erica Elizabeth Designs.