Star Struck: Celestial Bridal Accessories For Your California Wedding
1. Catch every bit of sparkle by adding Maria Elena’s “Celestial Star” headpiece to a loosely styled updo. The crown features Swarovski-studded stars on an heirloom-quality headband. $550, from mariaelenaheadpieces.com.
2. Dazzle all night long in Swarovski’s Sparkling Dance Star set, which makes for an especially stunning accent to a strapless bridal gown. The rhodium-plated necklace adds luster with a sparkling stone floating inside a star-shaped pavé cage, with matching stud earrings. $299, from Swarovski in Century City and Los Angeles, swarovski.com.
3. Make a heavenly statement in Erica Elizabeth Designs’ “Luna” triple moon and star crown. Featuring three curved headbands highlighted with glimmering rhinestones, this silver moon and star stunner begs to be worn while saying your vows under the starriest of skies. $530, from Erica Elizabeth Designs, ericaelizabeth.com.
4. Starlight wishes have been granted in the form of this blush envelope clutch. Los Angeles–based designer Tyler Ellis’ velvet Lee Pouchet has a dazzling array of Swarovski crystal stars for just the right amount of sparkle. $1,575, from Tyler Ellis in Los Angeles, tylerellis.com.
5. A delicate ode to the night sky, this crescent and star bracelet features a rhodium-plated design with delicate crystal pavé. $69, from Swarovski in Century City and Los Angeles, swarovski.com.
6. Burst onto the scene with the “Supernova” ring, tucked in a velvet engagement ring box ($75, at themrsbox.com). Created by Los Angeles based Giacomelli, this ring enchants with its spoked milgrain design with a rose-cut diamond surrounded by melee white diamonds. Make it your own by customizing the center stone and choose from 14K yellow, rose or white gold. From $1,800, at Giacomelli Jewelry in Los Angeles, giacomellijewelry.com